School Board To Meet Next Thursday
Friday, December 4, 2009 3:20 pm
The Cannon County Board of Education will meet next Thursday at Woodland School. The following items are currently on the agenda for the meeting, which begins at 6 p.m. The public is welcome to attend.
CANNON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
Thursday, December 10, 2009
1. Approve Agenda. – 1 minute
2. Consent Agenda – 1 minute
a. Approve the minutes of the November 12 Regular Meeting of the Board.
b. Approve Staff Development Committee
c. Approve Field Trips #578 and #589
d. Approve School Compliance Report
3. Katelyn Pastor will address the board on the energy survey.
4. Tim Knox will address the board concerning painting the interior of the gym at CCHS – 5 minutes
5. Marcia Melton will update the board concerning the Online Algebra I Course for Eighth Grade and Middle Grade Science Labs. – 3 minutes
6. Discuss changes in wellness policy. – 3 minutes
7. Connie Foster will recognize Coordinated School Health Partners. - 2 minutes
8. Terry Gannon will address the board. – 5 minutes
9. Director’s Comments - 2 minutes
b. Audit Reports
c. Update on Woodland Freezer and other items.
e. Monitoring Update
10. The next Board Workshop will be at the Central Office on January 12, 2010 at 6 PM. The next Regular Board Meeting will be January 14, 2010 at East Side School at 6 PM.