Public Notices for 04-03-2018
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:17 am
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
CHANCERY COURT OF CANNON COUNTY, TENNESSEE
Estate of Mildred Christine Pursell
Notice is hereby given that on the 20th day of March, 2018, letters of testamentary or letters of administration with respect to the estate of Mildred Christine Pursell, deceased were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Cannon County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and non-residents, having claims, matured and unmatured against the estate are required to file same with the Clerk of the Chancery Court on or before the earlier of the dates prescribed in (1) or (2), otherwise claims will be forever barred:
(1) (A) Four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting, as the case may be) of this Notice if the creditor received an actual copy of the Notice to Creditors at least sixty (60) before the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posted); or (B) Sixty (60) days from the date of the creditor receiving an actual copy of the Notice to Creditors, if the creditor received the copy of the Notice less than sixty (60) days prior to the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting) as described in (1)(A): or (2) Twelve (12) months from the decedent's date of death.
This 20th day of March 2018.
Kristie Faye Ferrell, Executrix of the Estate of Mildred Christine Pursell, deceased.
CLERK & MASTER
MATTHEW D COWAN
ATTENTION CITY RESIDENTS
The Town of Woodbury is asking our customers to please refrain from placing items such as wood and other building materials, old furniture or appliances, paint, chemicals, etc, in trash cans for curbside pick up by the Woodbury sanitation truck. Items such as these are not considered normal household trash and cannot be picked up. Please take these type of items to the Cannon County Convenience Center for disposal.
Thank You for your Cooperation,
Town of Woodbury
Public Works Manager
The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session April 14, 2018 at 10 a.m. in the courtroom of the Courthouse.
1. Call to order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Reading and Approval of the Minutes
6. Public Comment Period (15 minutes)
7. Approve Notaries
8. Quarterly Reports
9. Resolution to join federal lawsuit regarding opioids.
10. Faye Northcutt Knox to report on the Solid Waste
11. Replace Jamie Holloway with Mitch Wilson on the
12. Approve contacting State Officials to reduce
Mandated raises by 15%
13. Approve the County Clerk's office as a salary based
office beginning September 2, 2018
14. Budget Amendments
15. Department Reports
16. Other Business
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed bids for the furnishing of all labor, material, equipment and services for One Bridge Replacement in Cannon County, Tennessee will be received until 10:00 AM Local Time, April 11, 2018 at the office of Mr. Wayne Hancock, Road Superintendent, 900 Old McMinnville Road, Woodbury, Tennessee 37190 at which time and place they will be publicly opened and read aloud. Bids being mailed for this work should be addressed to Mr. Wayne Hancock, Road Superintendent, P.O. Box 260, Woodbury, Tennessee 37190.
Printed and electronic copies of Plans, Specifications and Contract Documents may be obtained from A2H, INC. at email@example.com or PHONE: 901-372-0404 upon payment of $150.00 (non-refundable) to A2H, INC. Bids shall be submitted on a separate copy of the PROPOSAL supplied for this purpose. Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents must be purchased from A2H, INC. prior to the bid opening for a bid to be considered qualified.
The Owner reserves the right to waive any informalities or reject any or all bids.
Cannon County Highway Department
Mr. Wayne Hancock, Road Superintendent