CANNON COUNTY SCHOOLS
Invite You and Your Children To
PRE-K AND KINDERGARTEN SCREENING AND REGISTRATION
For kids who will begin kindergarten this fall (must turn 5 by
Sept. 30, 2010) OR if you want your child to attend a voluntary
pre-kindergarten class (must turn 4 by Sept. 30, 2010)
WOODBURY CHURCH OF CHRIST FELLOWSHIP HALL
(Back of Building)
Monday, May 17
from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 18
from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 19
from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
1. Proof of residence (light or phone bill with your name and address)
2. Birth certificate (official copy)
3. Immunization record with proof of physical Social Security Card
4. Proof of custody if necessary
5. Your child to be screened
6. Verification of income for Pre-K registration only
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY ORIENTATION (8/2/10)
***Please allow 1 1/2 hours for a complete screening of your child.***
Call Cannon County Schools at 615-563-5752 if you have any questions.
2t-May 4, 11