Ernest Samuel Pitts, 612 Vinson Dr., Nashville, was charged with public intoxication on March 26. WPD Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham responded to a call of a person stumbling inside West End Tobacco Outlet. Upon arrival, Mooneyham found Paris standing in the parking lot. While talking to Paris, Mooneyham could detect an odor commonly associated with alcohol about his person. Paris could not satisfactorily perform sobriety tests and admitted to drinking the night before. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is May 10.
• A man who was stopped for nonfunctioning taillights was charged with driving on a suspended license, second offense, and possession of drug paraphernalia on March 25. Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire stopped Willie Eugene Farless, 1126 Hollis Creek Rd., Woodbury, on W. Main St. A consensual search of Farless turned up a cut straw with powdery residue in it. Release citations were issued. Initial court date is May 17.
• Charles D. Johnson, Jr., 148 Rains Ridge Rd. / 1295 Bullpen Rd., was charged with possession of a Legend drug on March 24 following a traffic stop by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire on S. McCrary St. Johnson was found to be in possession of four pills identified as pills available by prescription only. They were not in a pill bottle. Johnson stated he had a prescription for them. The pills were seized and Johnson was informed he had seven days to produce a subscription for them. Johnson failed to do so. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is May 17.
• Lisa Dawn Shikles, 1503 Readyville St., Readyville, was charged with driving while the status of her license was suspended on March 26 by WPD Asst. Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop on South Ridge Dr. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is May 10.
• Collin Lewis Hanson, 242 Taylor Women Rd., Woodbury, was charged with vandalism under $500 on March 23 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Brandon Gullett. Hanson allegedly caused damage to the yard at of 84 Pea Ridge Rd. with his vehicle. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is May 3.
• Walter Larry Bess, McBroom St., Woodbury, was charged with contempt of court on March 25 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham. On Feb. 25, Bess was arrested at 511-B McFerrin St. for the offense of domestic assault. A condition of his bail was to stay away from the victim or anywhere may be. On March 25, Bess was found to be at 511-B McFerrin St., the home of the victim. Bond was set at $15,000. Initial court date is May 10.