Man Charged With Assaulting Sonic Employee
Monday, June 13, 2011 6:05 am
Charles Scott Parker, 923 Mingle Rd., Woodbury, was charged with assault on May 28 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire. It is alleged that on May 5, Parker assaulted an employee during an incident at Sonic Drive-In. The employee suffered injuries to his head and upper body. Parker was identified from a photo line-up by the victim. Bond was set at $500. Initial court date is July 26.
• Tammara Cyn Nunn, 267 Strawberry Ridge Rd., Manchester, was charged with failure to stop at a traffic control device, no driver’s license and violation of the financial responsibility law on May 29 by Woodbury Police Sgt. Lowell Womack. Nunn allegedly ran the stop sign at McFerrin and College streets. She has a learner’s permit, but there was not a licensed driver with her. Release citations were issued. Initial court date is June 14.
• Shiney Topaz Gibbs, 1131 Judge Pursar Hill Rd., was charged with allowing livestock to run at large by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Lawrence Avera on June 6. It is alleged that Gibbs’ horses were causing a nuisance and damage to surrounding properties. Officers with the CCSD have previously responded to this address for the same problem and Gibbs has previously been warned. Initial court date is July 12.
• Samer W. Abdalla, 215 Edgewood Ave., Apt. C, Alexandria, was charged with driving on a suspended license on June 2 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire following a traffic stop on McMinnville Hwy. Bond was set at $1,000. Initial court date is July 26.
• Shawna Carrick, 259 Joe Blanton Rd., Woodbury, was charged with theft under $500 on May 18 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Brandon Gullett. It is alleged that one or about May 9, 2011, stole a .22 rifle and a Stevens shotgun belonging to Arnetta Carrick. Estimated value of the weapons is $400. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is July 12.
• Robert James Easterwood, 6550 Hollow Springs Rd., Readyville, was charged with driving on a suspended license on May 28 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Seth Perry following a traffic stop on Bradyville Rd. Initial court date is July 12.
• Eddie Shane Markum was taken into custody on June 4 on a charge of violation of probation. Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Steve McMillen met Rutherford County deputies at Parsley’s Market to take custody of Markum and transport him to the Cannon County Jail. Bond was set at $2,500. Initial court date is June 21.
• James Allen Speed, 319 Houston Parker Rd., Morrison, was charged with domestic assault on May 27. It is alleged that on May 26 Speed struck the victim several times across the face with a closed fist, and also across the arms, leaving multiple bruises. Bond was set at $3000. Initial court date is July 12.
• Bridgette Shyanne Johnson, 251 McCall Lane, Woodbury, was charged with criminal trespass on June 2 by Woodbury Police Sgt. John House. It is alleged that Johnson unlawfully entered and remained on the property of South Ridge Apartments without the property owner’s effective consent to do so. Bond was set at $1000. Initial court date is July 19.
• Jimmy Dean Robinson was charged with filing a false report on June 3 by Woodbury Police Patrolman Chris Brown. Robinson told officers multiple times that Michael Adcock was not at his residence. Upon searching 905 Reed Court, where Patrolman John Fesmire saw him enter, Adock was found under the covers in a back bedroom. Initial court date for Robinson is July 19.
• Michael Adcock was charged with public intoxication on June 3 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire following an incident at Reed Court. Adcock had been told by law enforcement officers to remain in his residence and refrain from further incidents. Patrolman Fesmire observed Adcock walk out into the parking lot less than three minutes later. Initial court date is July 26.
• Joseph Starnes was charged with driving on a suspended license on June 3 by Woodbury Police Patrolman John Fesmire following a traffic stop on Greenbriar St. According to the arrest warrant, Starnes was cited for the same offense approximately two months earlier. Initial court date is July 26.
• Justin McGee was charged with simple possession on June 8 by Woodbury Police Patrolman Patrick Fann. McGee was stopped on Hills Creek Rd. after Patrolman Fann observed him driving at a very low rate of speed. Patrolman Fann reported smelling the odor of marijuana as he approached McGee’s vehicle. McGee admitted there were roaches (slang for mostly smoked marijuana cigarettes) in the ashtray of his car. Initial court date is July 19.