William Kevin Bryant, 319 Hayes St., Woodbury, was charged with Public Intoxication on July 24 by Woodbury Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham. Bryant was allegedly attempting to mow his lawn and was running over items with the lawnmower and present a danger to both himself and others. Bryant was unable to follow instructions when Chief Mooneyham attempt to have him perform a field sobriety test. Bond was set at $4,000. Initial court date is Sept. 18.
• Tequilla Miller, 312 Hayes St., Woodbury, was charged with Aggravated Criminal Trespass and Theft Under $500 on July 28 by Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire. Miller allegedly went onto the enclosed property of another person for the purpose of stealing decorative lights. The owner saw the lights displayed at Miller’s home, from which they were recovered. Bond was set at $4,000. Initial court date is Sept. 25.
• Isreal Murin, 316 Greenbrier St., Woodbury, was charged with DUI 4th Offense and violation of the Implied Consent law on July 28, 2012 by Woodbury Patrolman John House. Murin was allegedly involved in an accident when he pulled into a driveway on S. McCrary St. Murin was unable to perform any field sobriety test due to his intoxication and not understand Officer House’s directions. Bond was set at $6,000. Initial court date is Sept. 25.
• Donna Page Ragan, 907 Reed Court, Woodbury, was charged with Driving While License Suspended and violations of the Financial Responsibility and Traffic Control Device laws on July 28 by Woodbury Assistant Police Chief Lowell Womack. Regan was stopped after she allegedly ran a stop sign at the intersection of Bryant Lane and College St. Release citations were issued. Initial court date is Aug. 21.
• Billy Gene Warren, Jr., 864 W. Dry Hollow Rd., Dickson, was charged with Driving While License Suspended on July 26 by Woodbury Police Chief Kevin Mooneyham following a traffic stop on N. Tatum St. Warren was stopped after driving the wrong way around the Woodbury Town Square. A release citation was issued. Initial court date is Sept. 18.
• Linda Fay Davis, 3415 Gnat Hill Rd., Manchester, was charged with Domestic Assault on July 28 by Cannon County Sheriff’s Deputy Brandon Gullett. The alleged assault occurred at an address on Parker Drive. The purported victim had scratch marks on his stomach, a wound on his head and a small laceration to his arm. Initial court date is Sept. 11.
• Steven James Ballard, 2707 Sewanee Place, Murfreesboro, was served warrants for Driving While License Suspended 3rd Offense and Criminal Impersonation on July 29. Woodbury Patrolman John Fesmire stopped a vehicle Ballard was driving on S. Cannon St. on March 14. Through investigation it was learned that Ballard gave Officer Fesmire the name of his brother to avoid being arrested. Bond was set at $3,500. Initial court date is Aug. 28.
• Thor L. Coleman, 425 Warrior Dr., Apt. 0-256, Murfreesboro, was served a warrant on April 30 charging him with Theft Over $500. The purported victim alleges that Coleman stole $515 in cash. Bond was set at $3,500. Initial court date is Aug. 21.
Lawn Mower Driver Charged With Public Intoxication
Monday, August 6, 2012 2:31 am.