It's scarecrow time!!!!!
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:09 pm
It’s time for the 2nd annual “Scarecrows on the Square” contest.
Turn in date is Tuesday, October 1. The winner receives $100.00. Entry fee is $5.00.
1. Scarecrows must be no taller than 7 feet.
2. Must be family oriented.
3. All scarecrows must be made to hang on the lamp post. They will not be allowed to sit on the ground.
4. Pick your lamp post when you pay. No spots will be reserved over the phone.
5. Scarecrows must be picked up by November 1st or they will be disposed of.
6. The winner will be notified by phone before October 31st.
7. Bring your scarecrow to the County Executive’s office and it will be hung for you.
Come by the County Executive’s office to pay the entry fee and reserve your spot beginning Thursday, September 19. We will not collect any money to reserve any spots before this date.
Call 563-2320 with any questions.