The Hilton Stone American Legion Post 279 will hold an Honors Ceremony at their meeting on Thursday, Sept. 20 at the the Senior Citizens Center in Woodbury. Dinner will be served at 5:45 p.m. and the Honors Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m.
We will be honoring those individuals selected as outstanding members of their departments.
The outstanding awardees from the City of Woodbury are:
• Outstanding Policeman, Lowell Womack; and
• Outstanding fireman, Captain John Passenger.
The outstanding awardees from the County are:
• Outstanding fireman, Michael Underhill;
• Outstanding Sheriff's Deputy, Anthony Young;
• Outstanding EMT, Randy Burnett;
• Outstanding Rescue Squad Member, Tim Bell;
• Emergency 911 Agency, Roy Sullivan; and
• Emergency Management Agency, Faye Morse.