Hay Running For 6th District Congressman
Saturday, April 3, 2010 11:25 am
“I honestly believe we have some elected officials in ‘our’ White House that are intentionally trying to set us up to be a communist/socialist nation, they have the “mad cow disease,” or both, Hay, a resident of Smithvillem said.
Hay said of the current administration: 1. They have forgotten that life is precious whether in the womb or 100 years old.
2. They have forgotten that Israel is God’s chosen people and land.
3. They have forgotten what abomination to God is.
4. They have forgotten that when elected they pledged to uphold the constitution.
5. They have forgotten their own words when begging for your vote to represent the people, not party leaders or corrupt people and ideas.
6. They have forgot that we are the “United States of America” not the “United Nations of America.”
7. They have forgotten that without God’s grace we are doomed.
8. They have forgotten that we have laws governing immigration and being here illegally is a crime, not a right.
9. They have forgotten that being gay is a sin, not a right to push it on others.
10. They have forgotten that Americans want less government, not 16,000 more I.R.S. agents.
11. They have forgotten Americans want health care reform, not a corrupt bill being passed with behind the door deals and sweetheart transactions to change one’s ideas/beliefs.
12. They have forgotten we have soldiers serving and dying for their country wanting fairness and honesty from their elected leaders.
13. They have forgotten what selling their souls means.
14. They have forgotten that we are one nation “UNDER GOD.” Hay is a Christian and believe that Jesus died on the cross to save us all.
He grew up in Shelbyville, lives in Smithville, graduated from Shelbyville Central High and attended Austin Peay State University. Hay has a Real Estate License (Retirement Status), a Commercial Drivers License w/Hazmat, Tanker, Double/Triple Endorsement, a Weapons Carry Permit and a Full Birth Certificate with All Information
“I attended the Tea Party Gathering in Washington last year. There were thousands of people there, which included many, many veterans form WWII, Vietnam War, Korean War, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, citizens of many states, to include members of the Jewish faith. It was a slap in the face to all us veterans for the leaders in Washington to call us names such as radical.”
When elected to be your congressman, I promise to be open honest and true to my word. I will not sell my soul and your trust in me for a ride on Air Force One or an underhanded deal so a party or party leader can be on an EGO TRIP. When elected I promise to repeal all unorthodox, immoral, underhanded bills passed by the Obama Administration that hurt the American people.
I also promise to:
1. Uphold the constitution and defend our freedoms.
2. Protect christian values and try to restore lost ones.
3. Support Israel and always remain their allie.
4. Fight for veterans rights and benefits and maintain a strong military.
5. Work to preserve social security and senior benefits.
6. Oppose amnesty for illegals and enforce immigration laws.
7. Work to reduce government and support small business growth.
8. Support pro-life groups.
9. Oppose gay rights activists.
10. Be honest and represent the people, not party leadership or dishonest, immoral practices.
I will be honored to be your Representative in Congress. Please vote for me in November.
Contact info: Tommy N. Hay 145 Crest Drive Smithville, Tenn 37166. 615-215-8551 Emails: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org