Friday, May 25, marked the regular meeting of the Cannon County Grand Jury. Those persons indicted during Friday’s session and alleged to have committed a criminal offense or offenses included:
• Jason A. Couch for possession of Marijuana,
• Richard W. Erquhart for DUI and DUI .08%,
• Kevin Cope for possession of Marijuana,
• Christopher D. Davis for aggravated assault (2 counts) and vandalism,
• Royce A. Foster for theft of property and domestic assault,
• Jesse J. Wilburn for possession of schedule II drugs and driving while license suspended or revoked 2nd offense,
• Amanda R. Hollis for failure to appear,
• Russell A. Deese for DUI and DUI .08%
Three sealed indictments were also issued. That information will be released when the individuals are served.
Grand Jury Hands Down Indictments
Saturday, May 26, 2012 4:55 am.