Good Life Liver Robbed Of Guns
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Cannon County Sheriff's Deputy Steve McMillen took a theft report at 321 Good Life Lane on April 22, 2010. Joseph Curtis reported that someone had opened his gun safe and taken all his guns including a 44 Marlin Lever Action rifle, 12 gauge camo Mossburg, 20 gauge Mossburg pump, Remington 30-06 bolt, and a Marlin 30-30 Lever Action rifle. A neighbor reported noticing a loud vehicle pull up to the house and stay for an hour or so before leaving in a hurry.
• Deputy Randy Neal responded to dogs at large on April 20, 2010 at 3508 Burt Burgen Road. Two pit bulls had gotten into Faye Barrett's yard and around her goats. The dogs' owner Susan Brown said the dogs don't get out. Neal observed dogs at Brown's residence properly confined to the property and advised Brown to continue to keep them put up.
• Deputy Steve McMillen and Lt. Brad Hall responded to a family disturbance at 3725 Petty Gap Road on April 21, 2010. Megan Davis reported that her sister Mary Caetano was clearing out the contents of their recently-deceased father's home and that this was not in accord with his will. Ms. Caetano was eventually arrested for criminal trespassing.
• Det. Charlie Wilder was informed that Aubrey G. Sanders had failed to register as a sex offender on April 20, 2010. A warrant was taken out and Deputy Anthony Young served it on Mr. Sanders.
• Deputy Steve McMillen responded to a complaint from Linda Farless of dogs getting into her chickens on April 21, 2010. McMillen went to 10950 Jim Cummings Hwy and spoke with the dogs' owner who agreed to keep the dogs better put up on the property.
• Deputy Steve McMillen responded to a complaint from Bethany Cooper about a neighbor's pigs getting into her yard on April 22, 2010. McMillen spoke with Marice Davey, the pigs' owner, and she agreed to keep them better put up.
• Deputy Anthony Young and Lt. Brad Hall assisted Robert Boyle and Brandon Nichols take out a writ of posession on a house at 804 Barrett Road on April 22, 2010. A number of items remained and were put at the road for the previous owners to pick up. Dereck and Christy Vinson (previous owners) later reported that a number of items were stolen from the house, a lot of change, medicines, keys, jewelry. Neither CCSO officers has seen any of the items reported stolen, nor had Mr. Boyle or Nichols.
• Deputy Reed Bryson responded to a break-in at 190 Woodbury Road on April 23, 2010. Ravi Goin reported that his garage had been broken into, a number of items were missing including hand tools, a 30 gallon Kobalt compressor, and a Rancher chainsaw.
• Lt. Brad Hall and Deputy Randy Neal recovered a Chevy truck stolen out of Rutherford Co. on April 23, 2010. The vehicle turned up parked in front of David Ferrell's gate on North Short Mountain Road.
• Deputy Eric Moss responded to a possible break-in in progress at 429 Rivendell Drive on April 23, 2010. Theresa Raab was standing outside and said the locks were changed and the garage door was off -- she couldn't get in. Dispatch advised that John Hollon was now the sole owner and Ms. Raab was advised not to return.
• Deputy Eric Moss responded to a theft at 1989 Hill Creek Road on April 23, 2010. Lonny Hull reported that someone had broken in and taken a microwave, a stove, a medicine cabinet, a light fixture, and also vandalized his jacuzzi .
• Deputies Eric Moss and Patrick Fann responded to a vandalism at 4298 Burt Burgen Rd on April 24, 2010. Jim Nave explained his family had been in Cookeville and upon their return found paint thrown everywhere, windows broken, the house ransacked, and the water had been turned on upstairs, causing extensive damage.
• Deputy Tommy Barker went to 1328 Toy Denny Road for an EMS assist on April 24, 2010. Troy Gibson had been tearing down an old barn and fell about 15 feet on his side. He was taken to the Stones River ER.
• Deputy Tommy Barker transported Michael Pittman from the Overton County Jail to the CCSO where he was booked for violation of probation on April 24, 2010.
• Deputy Reed Bryson responded to a break-in at 5455 Sycamore Creek Road on April 25, 2010. Phillip Adams explained someone had broken into his shop and taken a number of air tools.
• Deputy Randy Neal responded to a stolen property complaint at 5716 McMinnville Hwy on April 25, 2010. Thomas King reported that someone broke into his propane tank storage bin and stole 11 propane tanks.
• Deputy Eric Moss responded to a theft at 530 Jimtown Road on April 25, 2010. Troy Hale reported that a push mower, a weedeater, and two 50' drop cords had been stolen from the property.
• Deputy Tommy Barker transported Laura Luers from the Lincoln County Jail to the CCSO where she was booked for violation of probation on April 26, 2010.
• Deputy Randy Neal spoke with Maurice Bather at the CCSO on April 26, 2010 about some property stolen from his 540 John Rains home. A fourwheeler, a log splitter, and a number of tree stands were taken.
• Gary T. Overcast served a warrant for worthless checks on Donny R. Stevens on April 09, 2010.
• Gary T. Overcast served a warrant for violation of probation on Charles N. May on April 20, 2010.
• Gary T. Overcast served a warrant for worthless checks on Jacob W. Steele on April 21, 2010.
• Albert Summers served a warrant for violation of probation on Carl Blankenship on April 21, 2010.
• Gary T. Overcast served a warrant for Capias on Charles T. Grizzle on April 25, 2010.