Chancellor Robert E. Corlew presided over Cannon County Circuit Court on Monday, Dec. 19.
Following are the results of the cases on the docket:
Ezra James Marino pled guilty to Violation of Probation. He was ordered to serve 90 days in the Cannon County Jail. He must report to the jail to begin serving his sentence no later than 5 p.m. on Jan. 6.
Marino's probation was extended for 2 years, to be state supervised. He agreed that he will serve his entire sentence if he violates probation again and that he will not petition the court for a suspended sentence.
Marino previously pled guilty to Violation of Probation on Nov. 19 of last year. He was ordered then to serve 120 days in jail and his probation was extended.
• Britney Watlington pled guilty to Violation of Probation. She was ordered to serve her entire 2 year sentenced. She was given credit for time served and assessed court costs.
On Aug. 5 of this year, Watlington pled guilty to Violation of Probation. She was ordered at that time to serve 60 days in jail and was placed back on probation for 2 years.
• Jeremy Dean Sissom pled guilty to Violation of Probation. He was ordered to serve his entire 2 year sentence and was given credit for time served.
On Sept. 7, Sissom received a 2 year partially-suspended sentence after pleading guilty to possession of a handgun by a convicted felon. He was sentenced then to 30 days in the Cannon County Jail, and was placed on state probation for two years.
He faces several new charges in Cannon County General Sessions Court on Tuesday.
• Johnny Whittemore pled guilty to Violation of Probation. His probation was extended for 17 months, 27 days, to be supervised by Providence Probation. He was ordered to pay any costs, fines and restitution as directed by the probation service.
• Michael D. Nichols was granted his petition to have his record expunged.
• Jerry Barrett was granted his petition for contact with family, during the Christmas holidays.
• Ruby Mathis was granted her petition for waiver of fees.
• Michael Mason had his sentencing on revocation of probation reset for Feb. 22.