TOWN OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN REGULAR MEETING
SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
• Call to order
• Roll Call
• Opening prayer and pledge of allegiance
• Approve the minutes of the August 7, 2018 meeting
• Discussion on proposed gasification facility (360 Recycling)
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 497 on first reading, an ordinance regarding use of Fireworks within the corporate limits.
• Consider adoption of Resolution 2018-02, a Resolution calling for a public hearing on the proposed annexation of territory into the City of Woodbury by Owner Consent and approving a Plan of Services (Property owned by Jimmy Lester at 692 Tanglewood Drive and found on Cannon County Tax Map 046F, Group A, as parcels 028.00, 029.00, and 050.00)
• Consider adoption of Resolution 2018-03, a Resolution adopting a Plan of Services for the annexation of property owned by Jimmy Lester (692 Tanglewood Drive), which includes parcels 028.00,029.00, and 050.00 on Cannon County Tax Map 046F, Group "A"
• Consider bids on concrete work at the Woodbury Fire Hall location
• Other Business
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads