Cannon County Sheriff’s Department deputies served eight people with arrest warrants in recent days.
• Haskel Carmack was served at a Bryson Court address on April 20 for violation of probation.
• Teresa Darda was served at 4822 Hollow Springs Rd. on April 20 for worthless checks.
• Brady Cunningham was served at 9976 Gassaway Road on April 24 for violation of probation after Deputy Randy Neal observed him in the yard while on patrol.
• Johnny Duncan was served on April 24 for violation of probation.
• Rebecca Bynum was served on April 23 for violation of probation.
• Bethany Elrod was served on April 21 at 106 Water St. for worthless checks.
• Wendy Cook was served on April 22 at 163 Smith Road for worthless checks.
• Jessica Bates was served on April 22 at 33 Slippery Lane for worthless checks.
All subjects were booked at the Cannon County Jail following their arrest.