Eight Bind Cases Over To Grand Jury
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 7:17 pm
Eight defendants had their cases bound over to the grand jury in Cannon County General Sessions Court Tuesday.
The grand jury is next scheduled to meet on May 25.
The defendants and the charges against them are as follows:
• Russell Allen Deese, DUI.
• Cynthia Ann Ennis, Delivery Of A Schedule II Controlled Substance, Introduction Of Contraband Into A Penal Institution.
• Richard Wayne Erquhart, DUI 1st.
• Pamela Michelle Leath, Initiating The Process, Maintaining A Dwelling, Simple Possession Of Marijauna, Drug Paraphernalia.
• Timmy Lee Young, Initiating The Process, Maintaining A Dwelling, Drug Paraphernalia, Simple Possession Of Marijuana.
• Wesley Tolbert Young, Initiating The Process, Drug Paraphernalia, Simple Possession Of Marijuana.
• Crystal Spring McMahon, Contraband In A Penal Instutution. Possession With Intent To Deliver
• Jerry Lynn Sissom, Domestic Violence, Reckless Endangerment, Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon (two counts), Carrying Or Possessing A Weapon With Intent, Disorderly Conduct.