To: County Commissioners
The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in regular session January 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in the courtroom of the Courthouse.
Agenda for January 19, 2019
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Reading and Approval of the Minutes
6. Public Comment Period (15 minutes)
7. Approve Notaries.
8. Quarterly Reports
9. Approve Resolution for a School Facilities Tax (tabled from Dec 6, 2018).
10. Approve Transfer of $2,419,000 from Educ Debt Svc to Gen Purpose School fund.
11. Introduction of new County Attorney, Chris Coats and to address the Commission.
12. Nathan Luna to discuss Board of Zoning Appeals business.
13. Approve Committee's List
14. Discussion of Auburntown Bridge
15. Discuss Commission meeting dates (approved item #14/15 Nov 1, 2018 agenda).
16. Rules of the County Legislative Boards & Committees: Mr. Charles Curtis
17. Other business.