Control4 Honors Locally Owned Tennessee Home Theater
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 9:15 am
MURFREESBORO — Control4 announced the winners of its 2011 Dealer Awards. Now in its third year, the annual Control4® Dealer Awards recognizes dealers for superior business practices, service and technical support to clients, and sales volume. Awards include recognizing excellence in Control4 projects in categories such as lighting, multi-room audio, security, climate, and retrofit.
“The Control4 Dealer Awards give us the opportunity to reward and recognize dealers who are looking at everything from the ‘Old Dog, New Trick’ approach to dealers that pushed a Control4 system to the limit to enhance the customer’s life,” said Jim Arnold, Senior Vice President of Sales for Control4. “These are dealers that are going above and beyond to exemplify what it means to be a great dealer.”
For the second year in a row, Control4 has named Abt Electronics & Appliances as its Dealer of the Year for 2011. The Control4 Tech Support Choice Award, which is voted on by the Control4 Tech Support team for offering superior technical support and knowledge, went to Symbiotic Integrations, Inc.
The following dealers were also recognized with Project Awards:
• Control4 Million Dollar Club: Abt Electronics & Appliances, Diem Digital Interiors, Kraus Hi-Tech Home Automation Inc., DM Home Entertainment, LLC, Applause Custom Sight & Sound, and Phoenix Unequaled Home Entertainment
• Inside Sales Choice Award: Audio Den, LTD (Northeast), Merlin Home Technologies LLC (Southeast), HomeVision Solutions, Inc (Central), Infinity Audio Video Solutions, LLC (Midwest), Liberty Bell Alarm & Home Theater (West), Encore Audio/Video (Northwest), Starwatch Audio Video (Canada)
• Top Volume: AVI (Northeast), Neu Wave Systems, Inc (Southeast), Millennium Sounds Inc. (Central), Diem Digital Interiors (Midwest), iWired (West), Beyond Hi-Fi LLC (Northwest), Audio Warehouse (Canada)
• Region MVP: Sound & Vision, INC (Northeast), Today's Home & Leisure (Southeast), A.C.E. Alarms, Inc. (Central), Onyx Theaters (Midwest), Hi-Tech Home (West), Definitive Audio Inc. (Northwest), Audio Video Unlimited Langley (Canada)
• Best New Dealer: MTC Security Co., Inc.(East) and High Definition Home (West)
• Excellence in Service: Envisions Home Theater by Watson's (Northeast), Knowhouse2, LLC (Southeast), Corrigan Home Systems (Central), AV Unplugged (Midwest), cyberManor, Inc (West), Automated Audio (Northwest), Zone Signature (Canada)
• Most Unique Installation: HomeVision Solutions, Inc. (Winner), Tennessee Home Theater by Home Secure LLC (Honorable Mention), Cloud9 Smarthome – Everglades Technologies (Honorable Mention)
• Best Old Dog, New Tricks: The SOHO Shop LLC (Winner), Barry Electronics Inc. (Honorable Mention), Wired LLC (Honorable Mention)
“Tennessee Home Theater by HomeSecure is excited not only to accept the award of honorable mention for ‘Most Unique Installation’, but also for being able to work on an extremely unique project.
"Anthony Barrett, CDIS, designed and implemented a system that has been touted as being one of the most state-of-the-art facilities around. Control4 is an integral part of our client solutions offering for both small and large projects.
"We saw the vision of a footprint of affordable automation systems, energy management, ‘Everyday Easy’ control, and a platform that can be built on for years and years to come.
"Tennessee Home Theater was named as a Premier Gold Dealer for 2011 and continues to excel in top-quality customer service and productivity. Control4 can be experienced at the THT lifestyle experience center by appointment” – Joey Ferrell, General Manager Tennessee Home Theater by HomeSecure.
Ferrell is a Cannon County resident.
For more information on the winners, visit www.control4.com/dealer-awards.
Control4, a leading provider of the operating system for the smart home, delivers intelligent control over consumer electronics products, appliances and networking systems through an easy-to-use and intuitive software interface. Founded in 2003, the company delivers affordable automation of lighting, music, video, thermostat, security, and energy management systems through more than 2,000 custom integrators, retail outlets, and distributors in over 70 countries. With the most intelligent, open and affordable control solution on the market, Control4 is the platform of choice for major consumer electronics companies, residential homes, hotels, businesses and utilities that require an intelligent, open and affordable control solution. For more information visit www.control4.com.
About Tennessee Home Theater
Tennessee Home Theater is a d/b/a of HomeSecure LLC. Tennessee Home Theater provides solutions for residential and commercial audio/video, central vacuum systems, low voltage wiring and electronics, theater design and installation, surround sound, security, networking, and energy management. Founded in 2001, Tennessee Home Theater has installed over 3,000 home systems from security to fully integrated home control. Tennessee Home Theater is located in Murfreesboro, TN. For more information, call 615-410-4321 or visit www.tnhometheater.com.