CCHS Prom Rules, Recording Studio On School Board Agenda
Friday, February 5, 2010 3:00 pm
The Cannon County Board of Education will meet on February 11, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will take place at the Woodbury Grammar School Cafeteria. There will be a Board Workshop on Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. This meeting will take place at the Central Office of the Board of Education.
CANNON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Woodbury Grammar School
1. Approve Agenda. – 1 minute
2. Consent Agenda – 1 minute
a. Approve the minutes of the January 14, 2010 Regular Meeting of the Board.
b. Approve field trips 630 and 640
c. Approve State FFA Convention Trip
3. Mr. Steven Porter will address the board about band instruments. – 5 minutes
4. Mr. Porter will discuss a project-based learning/recording studio at CCHS. – 5 minutes
5. Mr. Porter will discuss the Fine Arts Festival March 16, 2010. - 2 minutes
6. Tim Knox will address the board concerning Prom Rules. – 5 minutes
7. The Energy Analysis Report will be discussed and acted upon. – 3 minutes
8. Barbara Corry and Connie Foster will present a report on SWPBS. – 10 minutes
9. Director’s Comments - 2 minutes
a. Financial Report
10. The next Board Workshop will be at the Central Office on MONDAY MARCH 8, 2010 at 6 p.m. The next Regular Board Meeting will be TUESDAY MARCH 9, 2010 at East Side School at 6 p.m.