CCHS Parking Issue On Agenda When School Board Meets Thursday Night
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:53 pm
The Cannon County School Board will meet Thursday at 6 p.m. in the courtroom of the Cannon County Courthouse. On the agenda is:
CANNON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Cannon County Courthouse
1. Approve Agenda. – 1 minute
2. Consent Agenda – 1 minute
a. Approve the minutes of the July 9, 2009, Regular Meeting of the Board and the Recessed Meeting of July 11, 2009.
b. Approve a 5th year senior student at CCHS to have a part-time schedule (3 classes) for the 2009-2010 school year.
c. Approve non-faculty coaches at CCHS: Lana Spry for girls basketball and Chad Thomas for boys basketball.
d. Approve the 6th period weightlifting class for the 2009-2010 school year at CCHS.
e. Approve Criteria and guidelines for early promotion to high school
f. Declare 250 replaced, obsolete computers as surplus.
3. Discussion and possible action as recommended by the committee appointed by the Board on the CCHS parking issue. – 3 minutes
4. Director’s Comments/Announcements
a. Monthly Financial Report
5. The next Board Workshop will be Tuesday, September 8 at 6 p.m. at the Central Office. The next Board Meeting will be at 6 p.m. in the courtroom of the Cannon County Courthouse