The Cannon County Board of Education will consider for approval a Bullying Prevention Program when it meets this Thursday at the Cannon County Courthouse.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. A Board Workshop will be held at the Central Office Tuesday starting at 6 p.m.
The agenda for Thursday's meeting is as follows:
CANNON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
December 9, 2010
Cannon County Courthouse
1. Approve Agenda. – 1 minute
2. Consent Agenda – 1 minute
a. Approve the minutes of the November 11, 2010 meeting of the Board
b. Approve Bus Trip #903
c. Statement of Board Support
3. Approve Bullying Prevention Program. Connie Foster will address the Board to explain. – 5 minutes
4. Carla Bush will address the Board concerning the use of Veteran’s Memorial Gymnasium. – 5 minutes
5. Approve the 2011-2012 School Calendar. – 1 minute
6. Approve Early Graduation Policy. Tim Knox will address the Board. – 3 minutes
7. Jeff Todd will address the Board concerning WGS Co-op Baseball team. – 5 minutes
8. Randy Farnsworth will address the Board concerning Cannon County Middle Grades Fast Pitch Softball. – 2 minutes
9. Stephanie Caffey will address the Board concerning the transfer of children. – 3 minutes
10. Director’s Comments. – 3 minutes
a. Financial Report (if available) and Capital Outlay Report
b. Announce online courses
11. Chairman’s Comments – 2 minutes
a. Announce TSBA’s Day on the Hill
b. Announce Director’s contract semi-annual evaluation in January.
12. The next Board Meeting Workshop will be at the Central Office on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 6 PM. The next Regular Board Meeting will be Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 6 PM at Short Mountain School.
Bullying Prevention Program On School Board Agenda
Monday, December 6, 2010 4:35 am.
December 06, 2010 at 2:31pm
Is the public allowed at these meetings? Very interested in hearing what is said about the Early graduation Policy.
December 06, 2010 at 3:21pm
Yes, the public can attend school board meetings.