The Town of Woodbury will consider adoption of the International Building Code and amending an ordinance regulating development within the town's flood plain Tuesday.
TOWN OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN
AUGUST 3, 2010
• Call to order
• Roll Call
• Approve minutes of the July 6, 2010 meeting
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 432 on first reading, an ordinance adopting the 2006 edition of the International Building Code.
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 433 on first reading, an ordinance amending the Town of Woodbury Municipal Zoning Ordinance, regulating development within the corporate limits of Woodbury, Tennessee, to minimize danger to life and property due to flooding, and to maintain eligibility for participation in the National Flood Insurance Program.
• Mr. Steve Nixon would like to address the board concerning a problem with the gulley that runs between Laurel and Greenbrier Streets.
• Mr. Guy Alexander would like to address the board regarding property maintenance regulations.
• Other Business
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads.