Auburntown Bridge Is Falling Down

TONY STINNETT, Courier Co-Editor

Auburntown Bridge Is Falling Down
The one-lane bridge on King Road over Hurricane Creek will be replaced soon as part of a state-aide project.

The State of Tennessee will pay for 80 percent of the cost and Cannon County will pay the remaining 20 percent.

Sealed bids for the furnishing of all labor, material, equipment and services for the bridge replacement will be received until 10 a.m., Oct. 12.

The bridge is located south of Auburntown.