TO: Cannon County Commissioners
The Cannon County Board of Commissioners will meet in special session on Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 10 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Cannon County Courthouse.
Agenda for August 28, 2010
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Resolution 2010-6. Resolution to affirm compliance with Federal Title VI Regulations.
4. Approval of Tennessee Three-Star Program 5-Year Strategic Plan for Cannon County recertification.
5. Resolution 2010-7. Resolution to approve Flood Damage Proration Application.
6. Commission to take action to call an election to legalize the manufacture of intoxicating liquor in Cannon County.
7. Consideration of new state law concerning building codes.
Cannon County Executive
Agenda Set For Special Session Of County Commission
August 13, 2010
August 14, 2010 at 6:47pm
Why would Cannon County want to legalize the manufacture of Liquor. The county has bveen a bastion of influence for thre entire state. Why would want to change. You will see the crime rate go up if this passes.
August 15, 2010 at 9:45pm
Bald Eagle you sound as if you are making your own.Did you check to see if the crime went up in lynchburg when Jack Daniels started making whiskey