Agenda Announced For Woodbury Board Meeting
Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:44 am
TOWN OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN
APRIL 5, 2011
• Call to order
• Roll Call
• Approve minutes of the March 8, 2011 meeting
• Public Hearing concerning proposed Ordinance No. 438, and ordinance to amend Title 7, Chapter 3, of the Woodbury Municipal Code, giving the Fire Chief authority to invoice insurance companies for expenses related to fighting fires within the corporate limits.
• Consider adoption of Ordinance No. 438 on second and final reading.
• Request by Patti Chappell for use of Dillon Park on June 4, 2011 for a 911 Expo, and on June 23, 2011 for a “Reading for Fun” day.
• Discussion regarding new trees that have been planted in Dillon Park by the Stones River Watershed Association.
• Other Business
• Reports from Mayor, Committees, and Department Heads.