• Show visitors can view, get on board and buy hundreds of boats from the region’s top dealers, plus take advantage of show specials on the latest marine accessories and electronics.
• Watch professional wakeboarders demonstrate flips, twists and stunts on the new Wakezone-Trampoline Wall.
• Sharpen boating and angling skills, get tips from the pros during an expanded seminar lineup, and enjoy a rare underwater view of fish reacting to different lures and baits at the large demo bass tank.
• Visitors can put their boating knowledge to the test, and new boaters can learn the ropes at the new Progressive Insurance Boat School featuring hands-on instruction, a boating simulator and more.
• Get on the water indoors! Try paddleboarding, kayaking or scuba diving in an indoor pool. Experts will demonstrate the advantages of these healthy outdoor activities, and visitors can try out stand-up paddleboards, kayaks and canoes.
• Watch Twiggy the Waterskiing Squirrel zig and zag his way behind a Twiggy-sized boat in a kiddie-sized pool.
Thursday, Jan. 8 2–9 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 9 12–9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 10 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 11 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Adults (ages 16 and older) – $12
Children (15 years and younger) – FREE